BonsaiGranada will do everything possible to please all its Clients in the demand for the products. However, on occasion, and due to causes that are difficult for THE COMPANY to control, such as human errors or incidents in computer systems, it is possible that the quantity finally served by the supplier differs from the order made by THE COMPANY to satisfy Customer orders.
In the event that the product is not available after the order has been placed, the Customer will be informed by email of the total or partial cancellation of the order. The partial cancellation of the order due to lack of availability does not give the right to cancel the entire order. If as a result of this cancellation the customer wants to return the delivered product, he must follow the provisions of the Return section.
The Customer agrees to pay at the time the order is placed . The initial price that appears on the website for each of the products offered will be added the rates corresponding to the relevant shipping costs. In any case, said rates will be previously communicated to the Client before formalizing the purchase itself.
The ticket or proof of purchase that corresponds to the purchase order will be available and can be viewed at www.bonsaigranada.com at section "My account", "Orders".
The Customer must pay the amount corresponding to their order by means of a credit or debit card (Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron and/or other analog cards), transfer, cash on delivery, PayPal or any of the other forms of payment that The Company makes available to you. The card with which the payment is made must have a Spanish bank or savings bank as the issuing financial institution.
The Client must notify THE COMPANY of any undue or fraudulent charge on the card used for purchases, by email or by telephone, in the shortest possible time so that THE COMPANY can carry out the appropriate procedures.
Split your payment with SeQura
Split your payment in 3, 6 or 12 monthly installments. Immediate, without paperwork and with only a fixed cost per installment.
How does it work?
- Choose Split your payment with SeQura when placing your order and pay only the first installment .<
- Receive your order.
- The rest of the payments will be automatically charged to your card.
You can also pay the total of your order when you want without additional costs.
How much does this service cost?
The cost of the service is fixed, depending on the amount of the order. There is no interest and there is no other additional payment.
Receive first, pay later
How does it work?
- Choose this option when placing your order, you don't need a card.
- Receive it and check your purchase.
- You have up to 7 days after shipment to pay.
No additional cost.
THE COMPANY has the maximum commercially available security measures in the sector. In addition, the payment process works on a secure server using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. The secure server establishes a connection so that the information is transmitted encrypted using 128-bit algorithms, which ensure that it is only intelligible for the Client's computer and that of the Website. In this way, when using the SSL protocol, it is guaranteed:
That the Client is communicating their data to the server center of THE COMPANY and not to any other that tries to impersonate it.
That between the Client and the server center of THE COMPANY the data is transmitted encrypted, preventing their possible reading or manipulation by third parties.
Once the order has been formalized, that is, with the acceptance of the Conditions of Use and the confirmation of the process of purchase, THE COMPANY will always send an email to the CUSTOMER confirming the details of the purchase made.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
THE COMPANY will accept cancellations of orders when requested before shipment. . To cancel, you must request it through the "Customer Service" form or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINES, PLACE OF DELIVERY AND LOSSES
1. Product delivery
BonsaiGranada undertakes to deliver the product in perfect condition to the address indicated by the Client on the order form, and which in any case must be within the Territory. In order to optimize delivery, we thank the Customer for indicating an address where the order can be delivered within normal business hours.
BonsaiGranada will not be responsible for errors caused in delivery when the address of delivery introduced by the Client in the order form does not adjust to reality or have been omitted.
BonsaiGranada informs the Client that it is possible that the same order is divided into several deliveries.
2. Delivery Time
www.bonsaigranada.com offers its customers various shipping methods, prices and delivery speeds. The customer will be free to choose one method or another, although www.bonsaigranada.com will always notify its customers at the time of choosing the characteristics and particularities of each method.
Each delivery is considered made from from the moment in which the transport company makes the product available to the Client, which is materialized through the control system used by the transport company. As an exception, bonsai and pre-bonsai orders placed on Thursday or Friday will not be shipped until the following Monday to avoid possible incidents if the customer is absent and the order is not delivered before the weekend.
< p>Once the order leaves our warehouses, an e-mail will be sent notifying you that your order has been accepted and is being shipped.
For security reasons, BonsaiGranada will not send any order to post offices or military bases, nor will it accept any order when it is not possible to identify the recipient of the order and its address.
3. Delivery Data, Deliveries not made and Loss.
If the Customer is absent at the time of delivery, the carrier will leave a receipt indicating how to proceed to arrange a new delivery. The contracted company, as part of the courier delivery service, carries out a series of follow-up actions, aimed at guaranteeing that the delivery takes place.
If 7 working days have passed after the delivery of the order has not been arranged for delivery, the Client must contact BonsaiGranada. In the event that the Client does not proceed in this way, after 10 business days have elapsed since the delivery of the order, it will be returned to our warehouses and the Client must bear the costs of shipping and returning the merchandise to origin, as well as the possible associated management costs.
If the reason why the delivery could not be made is the loss of the package, our carrier will initiate an investigation. In these cases, the response times of our carriers usually range between one and three weeks.
4. Diligence in delivery
The Client must check the good condition of the package before the carrier who, on behalf of BonsaiGranada, delivers the requested product, indicating on the delivery note any anomaly that could be detected in the packaging. If, subsequently, once the product has been reviewed, the Client detects any incident such as a blow, breakage, signs of having been opened or any damage caused to it by the shipment, the Client undertakes to notify BonsaiGranada via email in the shortest period of time. possible, before the following 24 hours from delivery, keeping all the packaging material and the damaged product for possible removal by the transport company. From that moment on, incidents of this type will not be dealt with (only parts under warranty).
1. Return procedure
Only ceramic products, tools and accessories purchased at BonsaiGranada may be returned and refunded, provided that the Client notifies BonsaiGranada of their intention to return the purchased product(s) within a maximum period of 7 calendar days from the date of delivery and that the rest of the conditions established in this section are met.
BonsaiGranada will only accept returns that meet the following requirements:
- The product must be in the same condition as it was delivered and must retain its original packaging and labeling.
- Any product that the customer has already used will not be returned.
- The shipment must be made using the same box in which it was received to protect the product.
- In the event that the box in which it was delivered cannot be obtained, the Client must return it in a protective box so that the product arrives at the BonsaiGranada warehouse with the maximum possible guarantees. < li>A copy of the delivery note must be included in the package, where the returned products and the reason for the return are also marked.
- With the aim of facilitating the return process for Customers and being able to a correct follow-up of the same, BonsaiGranada establishes the one established by BonsaiGranada as the only return procedure. If the reason for the return is attributable to BonsaiGranada (the product is defective, it is not the one you ordered, etc.), the amount of the return will be refunded. If the reason is another (the products were served correctly but they are not to your liking), the cost of the return costs will be borne by the customer.
To proceed with a return, must follow the following steps:
- Inform within 3 calendar days from receipt that the product wants to be returned. The information can be made via mail to email@example.com or by phone at 671933599
- BonsaiGranada will inform the client of the address to which the product must be sent.
- The client you must send it by a courier company of your choice. The return must be paid by the client as long as the reason is not attributable to BonsaiGranada. If it is, BonsaiGranada will bear the cost of transport.
- Inform the courier company used, date and time of return.
2. Refunds to the CUSTOMER
The return of the products will give rise to a refund equal to the cost of the returned products less the cost of the return service.
Only in the event that the product delivered is defective or incorrect, BonsaiGranada will also reimburse the Customer for the corresponding shipping costs.
Returns and partial cancellations will give rise to partial refunds.
BonsaiGranada will manage the return order under the same system that was used for payment within 3 days from the confirmation of arrival at the warehouse of the returned order. The application of the refund in the Client's account or card will depend on the card and the issuing entity. The term of application will be up to 7 days for debit cards and up to 30 days for credit cards.
GUARANTEE OF PRODUCTS PURCHASED
BonsaiGranada acts as a distributor of manufacturers that guarantee that the products presented for sale on the site www.bonsaigranada.com work correctly and do not have defects or hidden defects that could make them dangerous or unsuitable for normal use.
The The contractual guarantee offered is the one usually granted by the manufacturer. The guarantee will lose its validity in case of defects or deterioration caused by external factors, accidents, especially electrical accidents, wear, installation and use not in accordance with the Manufacturer's instructions.
Excluded from the guarantee are those products modified or repaired by the Customer or any other person not authorized by the Manufacturer. The guarantee will not apply to apparent defects and defects in product conformity, for which any claim must be made by the Customer in question within 7 days of delivery of the products. The warranty will not cover products damaged by improper use.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
BonsaiGranada holds all rights to the content, design and source code of this website and, especially, including but not limited to, photographs, images, texts, logos, designs, trademarks, trade names and data that are included on the Web.
Clients and Users are warned that such rights are protected by current Spanish and international legislation relating to intellectual and industrial property.
Furthermore, and notwithstanding the foregoing, the content of this website is also considered a computer program, and therefore, all current Spanish and European Community regulations on the matter are also applicable.
It remains The total or partial reproduction of this website, or any of its contents, without the express written permission of BonsaiGranada, is expressly prohibited.
Likewise, copying, reproduction, adaptation, modification, distribution, commercial lization, public communication and/or any other action that involves an infringement of current Spanish regulations and/or international regulations regarding intellectual and/or industrial property, as well as the use of the contents of the Web if it is not with the prior authorization expressly and in writing from BonsaiGranada.
BonsaiGranada informs that it does not grant any license or implicit authorization on intellectual and/or industrial property rights or on any other right or property related, directly or indirectly, to the contents included in the Web.
The use of the contents of the web domain is only authorized for informational and service purposes, provided that the source is cited or referred to, the user being solely responsible for the misuse of the same.
ACCESS AND STAY ON THE WEB. OUR CONTENTS
Clients and Users are fully responsible for their conduct when accessing the information on the Web, while browsing it, as well as after having accessed it.
As a consequence of the foregoing, the Clients and Users are solely responsible before BonsaiGranada and third parties for:
- The consequences that may arise from the use, for illicit purposes or effects or contrary to this document, of any content of the Web, elaborated or not by BonsaiGranada, published or not under its name in an official way.
- As well as the consequences that may derive from the use contrary to the content of this document and harmful to the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable or deteriorate the Web or its services or prevent normal enjoyment by other Users.
- BonsaiGranada reserves the right to update the contents when it deems appropriate , as well as to remove them, limit block them or prevent access to them, temporarily or permanently, as well as deny access to the Web to Clients and Users who misuse the contents and/or fail to comply with any of the conditions that appear in this document.< /li>
BonsaiGranada informs that it does not guarantee:
- That access to the Web and/or the linked Web is uninterrupted or error-free.
- That the content or software that Clients and Users access through the Web or the linked Web does not contain any errors, computer viruses or other elements in the contents that may produce alterations in your system or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system or cause other types of damage.
- The use of the information or content of this Website or linked Websites that Clients and Users could perform for their personal purposes.
- The information contained in this Web page must be considered by Clients and Users as informative and guiding, both in relation to its purpose and its effects, which is why BonsaiGranada does not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained in this Web and therefore they do not assume any responsibility for the possible damages or inconveniences for the Users that could derive from any inaccuracy present on the Web.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY</h3 >
BonsaiGranada does not assume any responsibility derived, by way of example but not limitation:
From the use that Clients or Users may make of the materials on this Website or linked websites, whether prohibited or allowed, in violation of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights of the contents of the Web or of third parties.
Of the possible damages and losses to the Clients or Users caused by a normal or abnormal operation of the tool search, organization or location of the contents and/or access to the Web and, in general, errors or problems generated in the development or implementation of the technical elements that the Web or a program provides to the user. User.
Of the contents of those pages that Clients or Users can access from links included in the Web, whether authorized or not.
Of the acts or omissions of third parties, regardless of whether these third parties may be linked to BonsaiGranada by contractual means.
Of the access of minors to the contents included in the Web, being the responsibility of their parents or guardians to exercise adequate control over the activity of the children or minors in their care or to install any of the tools to control the use of the Internet in order to avoid (i) access to materials or content not suitable for minors, as well as (ii) the sending of personal data without the prior authorization of their parents or guardians.
Of the communications or dialogues in the course of the debates, forums, chats and virtual communities that are organized through or around the Web and/or linked websites, nor will it be liable, therefore, for any possible damages and prejudices suffered by the Clients. o Individual and/or collective users as a result of said communications and/or dialogues.
BonsaiGranada will not be responsible in any case when there are:
Errors or delays in accessing the Site Web by the Client when entering their data in the order form, the slowness or impossibility of receipt by the recipients of the order confirmation or any anomaly that may arise when these incidents are due to problems in the Internet network, causes of fortuitous event or force majeure and any other unforeseeable contingency outside the good faith of BonsaiGranada.
Faults or incidents that may occur in communications, deletion or incomplete transmissions, so that it is not guaranteed that the website services are constantly operational.< /p>
Of errors or damages caused to the website due to inefficient use of the service and in bad faith by the Client.
Of non-operation or problems in the email address provided by the Customer to send the order confirmation.
In any case, BonsaiGranada undertakes to solve any problems that may arise and to offer all the necessary support to the Customer to reach a reasonable solution. fast and satisfactory incidence.
Likewise, BonsaiGranada has the right to carry out, during defined time intervals, promotional campaigns to promote the registration of new members in its service. BonsaiGranada reserves the right to modify the conditions of application of the promotions, extend them duly communicating it, or proceed to the exclusion of any of the participants of the promotion in the event of detecting any anomaly, abuse or unethical behavior in the participation of the themselves.